One day at a time

It’s growing slowly – but still I’m actually halfway there …! I have finished the first fifty days of my 100 day project.

These are a few of my prints from the last ten days:

For day 41 to 50 I used Vinca minor (lesser periwinkle – dwarf periwinkle – creeping myrtle) as my object. Being evergreen it makes for a good printing object also in the winter months. In my garden the plant lives what seems to be a rather quiet and peaceful life as groundcover in between shrubs and trees and tiles.

5 Comments Add yours

  1. pflanzwas says:

    Beautiful! I see the 50 days working here!

    1. Sigrun says:

      Thank you ❤️

  2. Having looked in on this project at the start, it’s lovely to see the progress and development here. These images are both interesting and beautiful. Do you have an end goal in mind? I think these would be stunning framed.

    1. Sigrun says:

      Thank you, Isobel!
      For me the 100-days project is all about play and experimentation. I will probably put my 100 prints in a box when finished 😅 But I am learning a lot as I go along, and will probably try to make more refined work on good quality paper some day …

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.