We’re entering week two of GLM, and I have a confession to make; I’m not keeping up with my plans -: But I can assure you – it’s not due to ill will!
The reason is this – eight books to review as soon as possible:
- Hanne Ørstavik: Hyenene
- Brit Bildøen: Adam Hiorths veg
- Marit Eikemo: Samtale ventar
- Jon K. Stefansson: Englenes sorg
- Chan Koonchung: Fete år
- Anne Wichstrøm: Asta Nørregaard
- Ketil Bjørnstad: Drømmemesteren
- Yoyun Lin: Skinnende gull. Glitrende smaragd
Its my job, and I love it! But my German plans will have to be kept on hold for a while …
The review copies are all in Norwegian, I am reviewing them for Stavanger Aftenblad – after first having been published in the paper, the reviews will pop up on my Norwegian blog.